Wednesday 15 April 2009

Away

Subhanallah. It has been more than a week I haven't written anything here. Indeed, it's merely because of my fully occupied Spring/ Ester Holiday. Insya-allah, with Allah's Blessing and Help, I'll share each of precious experience gained all along my journey later. Anyway, thanks for continue visiting this simple site while I was away. Here, I would like to share some of photos snapped via my old camera lense.. Hopefully they'll help you to share some small peices of my whole journey story...






Stunning Cloud



Green Awesom Granada Moors


A part of Al-hambra


15th century Village, Al-Baycin

The first Mosque established by Local Granada Muslim after 500 years re-conquesta by the Christians

3 comments:

  1. Subhanallah! Beautiful pictures and soo true reflections of us being so small and insignificant compared to Allah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ranee.. I appreciate your visit and comment very much..! May we are always in ALLAH's guidance and blessings..

    ReplyDelete

Your Precious Thougths