Tuesday 5 May 2009

Gardens

Salam Sis and Bros In Islam..
May Allah Showers His Limitless Blessings and Mercy upon each of Us,
and always Guides us to the True PAth til the day we Meet HIM...

Alhamdulillah, I had a very nice weekend this week.
Biiznillah, a day after I submitted my CRI (classroom investigation) portfolio, Allah had given me a chance to visit London again with a few friends of mine.. This time, we went to a few park to experience 'Tadabbur Alam' during this Spring.. So, i would like to share some photos....

hopefully, they will enlighten your mood and spirit to struggle more for HIS JANNAH...




Visiting the gardens and looking at these flowers has made me think that...
If these gardens are so beautiful...so Enchanting and so Sparkling...

the promised JANNAH must be much more BEAUTIFUL...much more enchanting..and much more Sparkling...

and..that's the reason, the 'WISES' have made the choice to wait for them... though they might have to suffer for awhile in this fragile and temporary world....

The WISES feel no harm and no waste to choose to wait for the
ETERNAL BEAUTIFUL ENCHANTING ADN SPARKLING GARDENS in THE HEAVEN..

Ya Allah... Allow me.. to be among the WISE.. who able to make the WISE Choice...
Choose me, choose us to be among the one who earned YOUR JANNAH with your LIMITLESS BLESSINGS and MERCY....
we are nobody, but your servants..

-SERVANT-

1 comment:

  1. Subhanallah..so beautiful..too bad Malaysia don't have these 4 seasons..how I wish to share the same feeling..Let's aim for His jannah..amin

    ReplyDelete

Your Precious Thougths